- world: tensions between russia & ukraine rise
- world: ebola is going to fuck u up
- world: basically falling apart
- britain: THE ICE CREAM
- britain: SHE TOOK IT OUT
- britain: SABOTAGE
- The time jump between the Season 5 finale and the Season 6 premiere is only 6 months.
- Rachel (Lea Michele) AND Kurt (Chris Colfer) are leading New Directions. Kurt is earning NYADA credit for his efforts. So, yes, he’s still a student.
- Blaine (Darren Criss) is leading The Warblers at Dalton. I don’t know the circumstances that bring him to Dalton, or whether he is still a NYADA student or not.
- I’m not sure why Rachel is in Ohio either, but we can probably assume she returned home from Los Angeles after her pilot failed.
- Will Schuester (Matt Morrison) is heading up Vocal Adrenaline
- Karofsky (Max Adler) will be Blaine’s new love interest. Max is locked in for at least half a season’s worth of episodes. I am not clear on whether Blaine and Kurt are together or apart when season 6 begins, or whether they break up later. I also don’t know whether Blaine/Karofsky are together in the first episode, or something develops later. I am working to find out answers to these questions.
- There are no definite plans to use the Season 4/5 newbies. HOWEVER they will most likely come back near the end of the season for one or two episodes. I am guessing there will be a big reunion of Glee alumni at series finale time.
- The five new McKinley High kids will be incorporated into the first two episodes to some degree, but their story lines are still being developed.
- I don’t have plot specifics at this time on other characters–Santana (Naya Rivera), Artie (Kevin McHale), Sam (Chord Overstreet) etc. The minute I know something, I’ll post it here.
i have always and will always consider karofsky to be literal trash and i will not be changing that opinion any time soon, sorry to be wanky but like lmao i need to vent about this
i have no interest in the redemption and future of someone who physically and mentally assaulted and…
I just want all my OTPs to have to do the high school fake-baby project together.